1. Use of the Service
- (a) The Service is intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years old. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- (b) The Service is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Service for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- (c) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- (d) We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuation of the Service.
2. User Content
- (a) You may submit content to the Service, including but not limited to property information, photos, and feedback. By submitting content to the Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable,
- (b) You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to submit the content to the Service and that the content does not violate any laws or infringe upon any third-party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
- (c) We reserve the right to remove any user content from the Service at any time for any reason without notice to you.
3. Intellectual Property
- (a) The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- (b) You may not use any of our trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
- (a) THE SERVICE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- (b) WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
5. Limitation of Liability
- (a) IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- (b) IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any use of the Service's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service or your use of any information obtained from the Service.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Service shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United Arab Emirates or the courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
8. Changes to the Terms of Service
- We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Service thereafter.
- Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- (a) These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Service.
- (b) Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- (c) If any provision of these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms of Service will be unimpaired, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforce able to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- (d) You may not assign or transfer these Terms of Service, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment or transfer without such consent will be null and void.
- (e) We may assign or transfer these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, to any third party in our sole discretion without your consent.
- (f) The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- (g) Notices to you may be made via email or regular mail, or by posting on the Service. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
- (h) The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United Arab Emirates. We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.